Senior Civil Engineer (full time)
An exciting position is currently available for an experienced, enthusiastic and self motivated Senior Civil Engineer. We are looking to add an experienced leader to our highly skilled Civil Engineering department. As a Senior Civil Engineer with extensive project management experience and solid technical background in hydraulic/stormwater design, you will have the opportunity to run and manage your own Civil Engineering projects. This will have you involved from inception to completion and be in control of all facets of the design and documentation process. Your exceptional interpersonal skill set will allow you to manage projects and client expectations. At your disposal is an extremely talented and highly motivated Civil Department that includes design Engineers, designers, and drafters. Our current team works in a very flexible and friendly atmosphere that focuses on high quality work. This position offers you the opportunity to further your career with one of the Industry’s leading Civil Engineering companies.
- Demonstrate project management experience in coordinating consultants to deliver multiple projects that meet strict deadlines, budgets and deliver identified outcomes.
- Be able to autonomously run/manage StormWater/Civil engineering projects throughout the entire design and documentation stages.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in urban infrastructure and project management with Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in applying relevant legislative, statutory and industry standards in relation to civil engineering design.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision on a diverse range of design projects.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision on a diverse range of design projects.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively plan the use of resources to meet the project requirements.
- Ability to liaise, communicate and manage external clients/ authorities.
- Extensive experience in delivering and designing commercial, industrial and urban stormwater and water quality projects.
- Be familiar with current stormwater and Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) polices throughout the various Sydney Councils.
- Extensive and proven ability in using DRAINS, MUSIC and HEC RAS computer modelling programs and understanding of general principles of flood modelling
- Be competent with site grading and familiarity with AS2890.
- Knowledge of Austroads guidelines and general flexible and rigid pavement design.
- We offer a competitive package of lifestyle benefits that includes family-friendly work hours with a strong emphasis on a collaborative and team approach.
Contact Andrew Francis
Civil Draftsperson (full time)
As a Civil Draftsperson, you will be a valued member of the drafting team, and will work closely alongside the senior drafters to design, coordinate and manage civil urban development projects. With the guidance and mentorship of a senior, your portfolio will boast mid to large scale civil urban development projects across Australia. Our current team works in a very flexible and friendly atmosphere that focuses on high quality work.
This position offers you the opportunity to further your career with one of the Industry’s leading Civil Engineering companies.
- Preparing sketches, plans, design base for civil engineering works such as drainage, water supply, sewerage reticulation systems, roads and various structures.
- Receive hands on guidance and mentorship to deliver your projects
- Assist the civil team to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Liaise with engineers, designers, senior drafters and other stakeholders
- Manage the drafting using AutoCAD
- Tertiary qualifications – completed or currently undertaking
- Highly proficient with AutoCAD software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer a competitive package of lifestyle benefits that includes family-friendly work hours with a strong emphasis on a collaborative and team approach.
Contact Martina Stimova